TikTok has become a very popular App globally. Its rise in India has also been phenomenal. According to reports over 30% of Android App users in India have installed TikTok.
Due to its unbelievable rise in such a short period of time, its become a favorite for many advertisers in India including large brands such as Flipkart, and Pepsi who are using the platform to engage with their users.
According to estimates, most of the users of TikTok are not from Metros but from Tier II and Tier III towns.
How To Run Ads on TikTok?
This video (below) will give you a live demo of how you can run ads on TikTok in less than 5 minutes and grow your business.
Visit ads.tiktok.com to start running ads on TikTok.
What is TikTok
- TikTok is a video-sharing social networking service owned by ByteDance
- ByteDance is a Beijing-based company founded in 2012.
- You can create short lip-sync, comedy, and talent videos.
- The app was launched in 2017 for iOS and Android in markets outside of China.
- TikTok was the most downloaded app in the United States in October 2018
- TikTok is the first Chinese app to achieve this.
- In February 2019, TikTok, together with Douyin, hit one billion downloads globally, excluding Android installs in China.
- In 2019, TikTok was declared the 7th most downloaded mobile app of the decade, from 2010 to 2019.
- TikTok’s geographical use has shown that 43% of new users are from India
- In April 2019, an Indian court asked the Government of India to ban the app, citing that it “encourages pornography”.
- The TikTok app has been downloaded over 1.5 billion times worldwide, as reported by Sensor Tower 0n November 14, 2019. 466 million of those come from India, 173 million from China, and 123 million from the U.S.